Family owned Fava teas has been in business since 2007. They are the largest locally-owned independent loose leaf tea presence in Wisconsin. They have great prices and awesome flavors. They can even help you find a tea to match your mood!
- Fava Tea Company is Wisconsin’s largest loose leaf tea specialty retail store, offering over 350 rare, standards and unique specialty teas.
- We focus on offering remarkable, memorable teas with a fun shopping experience. It’s our goal to help each of our guests find the teas that matches their unique tastes and personality.
Most popular company tea(s)?
- Some of our best selling teas are French Breakfast Black, Roasted Almond Chai, Chocolate Macaron Black, Sweet Slumber Herbal, and Health Nut Green!
Do you participate in any charities?
- We work with Children’s Hospital Wisconsin every year during the holiday season!
What is your (or any of your other co-workers) favorite tea?
- My personal favorites are Earl Grey Cream, Fudge Brownie, Hazelnut Mate and Sweet Turmeric Spice!
What are your thoughts on transparency in the tea industry?
- We think it’s important to be transparent with our teas and ingredients including where they are sourced. We make an effort to update our product information in stores and online as we work with different suppliers and new ingredients. If a guest cannot find what they’re looking for on the product page then we encourage them to reach out to us and we are happy to answer any questions!
What role does tea play in our lives?
- I personally think that tea is one of the only constants in a crazy world. It’s part of my everyday routine and I look forward to trying new flavors and blends along with my favorites.
TeaTiff Picks: Vanilla Spice Chai. Take everything amazing about chai, mix in vanilla, and you have mouth harmony. I’ve always been a fan of companies that can do a black vanilla tea without the use of flavors, just natural vanilla and these guys get it spot on.
Sip some tea & leave a comment
If you already love them, tell us what you love below!