Our first UK company! Located in the ever famous university town, PureChimp (no space) is perfect for people who need caffeine without the drop. They have a wonderful assortment of matcha. Whether you are new to matcha or an experienced matcha drinker you will find something that suits your tastes. They even have caffeine free powdered rooibos for those who can’t imbibe caffeine. Definitely the bees knees.
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK. Online only.
Company Focus: Matcha Green Tea
Most popular company tea(s)?
- Our regular matcha green tea and modern matcha starter set
Does the company name have a meaning?
- We have made feel good Japanese matcha tea affordable.
Do you participate in any charities?
- Yes, we are a member of 1% for the planet and we donate 5% of profits to charity. We also plant a tree for a every order placed on our website via Eden Reforestation Projects.
What is your (or any of your other co-workers’) favorite tea?
- Cinnamon matcha tea is popular with the team at the moment.
What are your thoughts on transparency in the tea industry?
- It’s pretty good, as there are lots of small tea companies that are socially conscious and what to have a positive impact on the world.
What role does tea play in our lives?
- It’s a great way for people to fill themselves with healthy antioxidants and also a great alternative to coffee for people that find coffee makes them anxious.
TeaTiff Picks: For it’s uniqueness Turmeric Matcha Tea. Having great tasting matcha is the most important part of a good matcha company. PureChimp has that covered but they go beyond that and have packaging that is compostable. The turmeric matcha is awesome because it is two big immunity power houses in one! Their regular matcha is preferred for lattes and used for mixing into other recipes such as molotov matcha.
Sip some tea & leave a comment
If you already love them tell us what you love below!