緑茶 Green Tea. Many companies offer green tea but not many of them produce the exceptional quality. My introduction with this company happened through the 2020 Online International Tea Festival. Their wealth of knowledge was incredible to hear and I fell in love with their company even more when I visited their website. I hope you will too.
Website: Japanese Green Tea Co. Get 10% off with code TeaTiff.
Location: Our tea is from Japan, we are in Portland Oregon. Online Only.
Company Focus: Making people happy and healthy.
Most popular company tea(s)?
- Nozomi is one of the most popular items. Issaku is also very popular as it is the Award-winning tea.
Does the company name have a meaning?
- Well, our company name is kind of boring name : )
Do you participate in any charities?
- Yes. Please see: One Child Matters
What is your (or any of your other co-workers) favorite tea?
- Issaku I mentioned above.
What are your thoughts on transparency in the tea industry?
- We are always transparent to where our tea comes from and what we do at our farm in Japan. TeaTiff would also like to add that through the Chagusaba (茶草場) method their practices in sustainability are top level in Japan.
What role does tea play in our lives?
- Tea is like my partner and mentor.
TeaTiff Picks: Nozomi. This Yabukita cultivar is quickly becoming one of my favorite green teas. It has the aroma of freshly cut sweet grass with slight passion fruit. The flavor just blows you away.
“Tea being the most consumed beverage inKei Nishida – Green Tea Mania
the world next to water, it has been touching
our life for so many generations every day,
yet many people, including myself before my
research, know very little about it.”