Tea shops and enthusiasts are located around the world. Some take their enthusiasm and make it into an amazing company. Henrietta Lovell, in particular, lives in London and created a company that is not only known world wide but is renown for their superb tea that is sourced directly from rare tea farms around the world.
Location: London, United Kingdom. Online and in these locations.
- Sustainably Sourced Loose Leaf Tea
Most popular company tea(s)?
Do you participate in any charities?
- Yes, a percentage of our revenue from all tea sold is donated to Rare Charity who support educational scholarships on our partner farms.
What is your (or any of your other co-workers) favorite tea?
What are your thoughts on transparency in the tea industry?
- It has a long way to go: https://rareteacompany.com/pages/teachange
What role does tea play in our lives?
- Tea not only brings us daily comfort but good tea that is sustainably sourced can be a tool for change in tea communities across the globe.
Anything else you’d like to add?
- Our #teachange campaign really highlights the power of direct trade. By always sourcing for quality over price we know we are bringing you the best tea possible; and by buying direct we know we are putting the value of your tea into the farmers hands not middle men.
- Sign up for our newsletter and get 10% off your first order!
TeaTiff Picks: RAFA Tea for Heroes English Breakfast. To sup on a fine tea is a great experience for the palate, to sup on a fine tea that supports Vets is an experience for the soul. For those who prefer a non-caffeinated experience I highly recommend the South African Wild Rooibos. It’s one of the best rooibos I’ve ever had.