Are you a tea adventurer? If you like to try out new tea and get excited by tasty tea made with great ingredients then you need to check out this company. I love them not only for their ingenuity but also because I can rely on them for being vegan and allergy-friendly. There are tons of tea companies out there but this is the only one I know of that does a new tea every week. They feature truly unique blends that you may only taste once in your life. If you are looking to support a small women-owned and operated business, start here!
Company Name: 52 Teas
Location: Vancouver, WA. Online Only.
- We specialize in custom-made, limited edition, small batch teas – uniquely flavored by hand – a new tea every week.
Most popular company tea(s)?
- Our D’s Teas line: Pancake Breakfast, Graveyard Mist, Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha and our Vanilla and/or Marshmallow Black teas
Does the company name have a meaning?
- 52Teas = a new tea every week/52 weeks in a year/52Teas new teas per year!
Do you participate in any charities?
- Every June, we donate our proceeds to the Trevor Project.
What is your (or any of your other co-workers) favorite tea?
- I generally have a new favorite every month with the new teas that are introduced for the month. Since we do make so many new teas every month, we aren’t able to keep all teas in stock all the time (we’d need a warehouse roughly the size of California to do that!) so I often have to say goodbye to a favorite until it’s reblended. Some of my past “forever” favorites include Chocolate Eclair, Lime Jello & Banana Peach Green Tea.
What are your thoughts on transparency in the tea industry?
- I think that anything – concerning consumers – should be as transparent as possible – so consumers can make informed choices. I don’t try to get involved in a lot of the controversy among tea companies and such. I just like to create teas that are gonna bring joy into people’s lives.
What role does tea play in our lives?
- JOY! For me, Tea plays a very important role – it’s not just a ‘job’ – I have a tremendous passion for tea – I drink it daily. I don’t drink it for health reasons (although it is a healthy beverage) and I don’t drink it for trendy reasons, I drink it because I love it.
Anything else you’d like to add?
- We are a small business, Mom & Daughter business, women owned and operated. We love tea and we love offering the tea we love to others to enjoy.
Social Links: Steepster
TeaTiff Picks: Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha – Genmaicha is green tea mixed with brown rice. The history is just as amazing as the flavor is.
Sip some tea & leave a comment
If you already love them, tell us what you love below!