Very pleased to introduce you to one of my favorite Taiwanese companies. Each of their teas promotes the values of their company in a way that expresses their desire for high-quality tea. Each one I try reveals a new characteristic. Each session, each steep, will release something new. If you are having a bad day they will lift you up. They will take you straight to Taiwan with each sip.
Location Headquarters: Nantou County, Taiwan
Company Focus: Promoting the best tea Taiwan has to offer.
Most popular company tea(s)?
- Baguashan Dong Pian, Sun Moon Lake Red Jade Black Tea
Does the company name have a meaning?
- Wang is our family name, and we want to promote the tea our family makes.
Do you participate in any charities?
- None at the moment, but we do support our local farmer’s associations.
What is your favorite tea?
- My family and I will drink all types of oolong tea. We usually prefer the roasted tea, especially when roasted using the traditional charcoal method.
What are your thoughts on transparency in the tea industry?
- I think we need to do our best to promote accurate tea information. Whenever we share a blog post or Instagram post, we always do a lot of research to make sure we share the most accurate information possible.
What role does tea play in our lives?
- For my family, tea is very important. It is social activity and also good way to make new friends. We can drink it casually, or do very intense analysis when we drink it. In this way, we feel tea is a wonderful drink that helps us slow down and appreciate life more.
Anything else you’d like to add?
– Readers can use this code for 10% off their entire purchase: TeaTiff10
TeaTiff Picks: All of them! If you enjoy oolong you haven’t really lived until you have tried their tea. But if you want one to start off with one let me suggest Cui Feng High Mountain Oolong. Along with the amazing minerality, you also receive light charcoal notes and differing mouthfeel depending on what steep and amount of time you are on.
Sip some tea & leave a comment
If you already love them, tell us what you love below!