New York may be known for its big city but many people don’t realize how big the tea scene is out there. Of the many companies that exist out there I’m pleased to introduce our first company located out of Auburn, NY. I am a big, huge, enormous fan of matcha. I’ve been following along with the journey of 3 Leaf Tea very close to its inception online but never truly realized how incredible it was until I tried other companies flavored matchas. Not only is their matcha great tasting but the flavored blends do not add sugar. That is very important. I could talk all day about all their amazing flavors but I also want to point out that this is a woman owned business. Luciana Torous (click to read more) puts a lot of work into making great tasting matcha that anyone can love. If you like matcha please do check them out!
Company Name: 3 Leaf Tea
Location: Auburn, NY. Online and at their retail location.
Company Focus: Matcha, specifically flavored matcha
Most popular company tea(s)?
- Our coconut and banana matcha are very popular
Does the company name have a meaning?
- Our passion is wellness. None of our teas have any sugar in them.
Do you participate in any charities?
- We donate 1% of all online sales to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
What is your (or any of your other co-workers) favorite tea?
- The Matcha Reserve
What are your thoughts on transparency in the tea industry?
- It’s important for customers to ask questions – we deal direct with 3 farms in Japan so we know exactly how our tea is harvested, grown, and shipped to us.
What role does tea play in our lives?
- It helps us slow down, and be mindful of the moment.
TeaTiff Picks: Hojicha Powder. I love matcha but I have a special place in my heart for hojicha, especially in powdered form.
Sip some tea & leave a comment
If you already love them, tell us what you love below!