They had me at vegan cinnamon rolls. Not because I’m vegan but because I’m allergic to cow’s milk. They look so tasty. But the deliciousness doesn’t stop there. That cinnamon roll is going to make you thirsty so what better way to wash it down than with a latte? And not any latte but a beetroot chai latte. If you are able to visit the Magic City Marketplace make sure you stop by. If you are like me and not in the state they have all their tasty blends online as well!
Website: New Website coming soon
- Our locations are updated weekly on our website. Headquartered in Norcross, GA.
- To provide an affordable line of organic and other health-motivated beverages to accompany the diets of everyday people. We are investing in a mobile site to make those products even more available, as well as, offer additional products with the same purpose.
Most popular company tea(s)?
- Believe Organic Oolong Tea, Believe Sticky Chai Latte, Believe Slim Tea
Does the company name have a meaning?
- Yes, The name Believe was inspired by my Faith in myself in everything that I am a part of. I want my products to inspire and remind people that anything can be possible when you Believe. I want my products to contribute to their everyday goals so that they can find that true for themselves!
Do you participate in any charities?
- That is something that we plan to do going forward. Currently, we support monthly causes that we choose based on the community’s current focuses.
What is your (or any of your other co-workers’) favorite tea?
- My personal favorite is Believe Sticky Chai Latte. I love the sweet spicy taste with Cinnamon and the benefits from that main ingredient. Cinnamon can lower cholesterol, promote a healthy heart and is a great antioxidant.
What are your thoughts on transparency in the tea industry?
- I believe transparency is very important in the tea industry. There are just as many ingredients in tea that can help a person as can be harmful.
What role does tea play in our lives?
- Tea can play many roles in our lives. Some use it as a weight loss aid. Others, like me, use it for relaxation and even as a sleep aid. I find it helpful with smooth digestion of big meals mostly and smells GREAT! The aroma of most of my teas help to create a warm aroma in my house!
Anything else you’d like to add?
- Sign up to be a part of our email list when you visit the website. I am already offering great deals & savings for those who sign up!
TeaTiff Picks: Beetroot Chai Latte. The world of chai is evolving. While I generally prefer a black tea based chai I will not pass up a chance at trying something that is not only unique but also packed with ingredients that are good for my body.
Sip some tea & leave a comment
If you already love them, tell us what you love below!